The two step Lightroom processing system will revolutionise your color grading. The Color Grading+ and Lightmap Shape+ presets work in tandem to give you a highly flexible and powerful processing tool. The Color Grade+ presets adjust hue and tonal effects, the Lightmap Shape+ presets then
provide a library of presets that help shape your image by adding light and shade. Below are a few Preset combinations shown in the slideshow.
- Color Basic Preset and Darken Top Right Glow Preset
- Color Subtle Preset and Warm Left Glow Preset
- Color Cool Preset and Darken Top Left Glow Preset
- Black and White Preset and Darken Top Right Glow Preset
- Black and White Cool Preset and Centre Glow Preset
- Cinematic Preset and Centre Glow Preset
- Cinematic Aqua Sky Preset and Centre Glow Preset
- Cinematic Cool Preset and Darken Top Right Glow Preset
- Cinematic Warm Preset and Warm Darken Top Right Glow Preset
- Desaturated Warm Preset and Darken Top Left Glow Preset
- Desaturated Cool Preset and Centre Glow Preset
Please note all prices are in USD
Using Lightroom Presets is easy. Once you have imported the Cuba Gallery presets into Lightroom you are only two clicks away from creating great images. You'll find the Presets in the Lightroom Develop Module.
- Start by simply clicking on any of the Color Grading presets to add a color effect. The image below uses the Desaturate Preset.
- Select a Lightmap Preset to shape the image, try a variety of Lightmap Presets and test which intensity and lighting direction best suits the image. The Preset will not alter any of the color adjustments. The example below uses the 'Darken top and right hand glow' Preset.
Installing your Presets is easy. Once you have purchased the Preset pack just follow the steps listed below. These instructions will also be included in your digital download pack.
- First download the presets and unzip the files. There will be two folders. Next, open Lightroom 5, Lightroom 6 or Lightroom CC.
- For Apple Mac users click on ‘Lightroom’ in the top menu, then select ‘Preferences’ from the drop down menu. For PC users click on ‘Edit’ in the menu and select ‘Preferences’. On the Preferences screen there will be six tabs at the top, click on the tab that says ‘Presets’. Now click on the button that says ‘Show Lightroom Presets Folder'.
- In this window double click on the ‘Lightroom’ folder, then double click on the ‘Develop Presets’ folder. You can now copy the two Cuba Gallery folders into the ‘Develop Presets’ folder. Finally restart Lightroom and the new presets will appear in ‘Develop’ mode in the left hand panel.